• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Multiple Gauge Install

latvius

I actually did this a while ago and meant to post about it, so better late then never.

I found an article in a magazine posted online about how to install these, in a nutshell you use a conduit hole cutter. Don't use a hole saw, they said not to but I had to try it to confirm they were correct.
Also if I had to do over I would have done less gauges farther apart. I also bought these nifty crimper set so I could do a plug so when I pull the dash pad off I can just unplug them.IMAG0481.jpgIMAG0482.jpgIMAG1045.jpg

latvius

Looks great,not sure of gauge size,but autometer makes some angle ring mounts that will aim gauges in drivers direction.#2234.
The gauges are actually pretty easy to see from the drivers seat, but if I was to do it over again I might try those individual angle rings, I don't like the look of a whole gauge pod though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks