• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Museum Open House?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
By posts here, who here n the dry So. Cal area, would be interested in an Open House event at the Museum? Depending on the possible turn out, the M548 would be up and running, possibly the M578, maybe a LAV100, the LAPD one that was on loan to them from the Museum, shop area tour, free admission, food, (a hotdog vendor type of person), drinks...no booze..RC tanks? MAYBE some parts for sale if I can sweet talk him into it.

YOU would bring, your MV, if possible, a camera. It is a great way to meet fellow SS members, make new friends, see some cool old MVs and other stuff. No admission, but, a donation would gladly be accepted. If a large donation is made, a tax receipt will be provided, the Museum is a Ca NP 501(c)3...thinkI have that right :roll:

Anywho, post up here if you are interested, we would like to do it before it gets too warm, let's see what happens here first.

Hope to see some old and hopefully some new friends out there!
Will

Visit the museum here....

http://tankland.com/

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I've been there and seen it(museum), you guys are in for a treat! Wish I could make it out for this one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks