• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MUST READ -- Big Changes

mangus580

All right... its time...

I have been working on some MAJOR changes to the site. I am intending to start putting things into place tomorrow evening.

Some notes:

• You may have to upload your avatar again, for some reason, I cant get them to copy properly, and quite frankly, I got bigger fish to fry!
  • Classifieds.... You will have to re-list all your classifieds... the systems are just too different.
  • TM's... They will reside in this old setup for now
I have focused primarily on making sure I get all the posts moved, and the Images. Currently, any links to posts, in other posts, will be dead. I hope this will be temporary....

Please be patient.... there is a ton of work involved in this. [/list]

Westech

CPL
well here we go. I have seen the new set up and I'm sure everyone will like it. I remember the last change over and it was not that bad, this one should be the same.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for all of your hard work, Mike. It's a great setup and should make a lot of things more streamlined and easier.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I saw it!! Sheesh!

jasonjc

Ok OK OK I see it. I was busy working on my trucks, can't be here all day, just most of it.

I'm shure you did/are doing a great job keep it up. And a BIG THANK YOU too all working on this. THANK YOU

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to change my clocks, AND SS is changing?!? Off to find where I left my avatar pic....

Dennis

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It looks the same to me :popcorn:

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Mike and Chris:
Thanks for all that you all are doing to keep this the best site on the web just behind my churches web site. Sorry I get my spiritual filling there. I intend on sending another donation soon and let me know if I can do anything to woo GL back on the site.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was promised a preview of this new system. Guess I didn't rank high enough to actually see it. See you guys in a few months, I'm not good with these changes.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Recovry4x4 said:
I was promised a preview of this new system. Guess I didn't rank high enough to actually see it. See you guys in a few months, I'm not good with these changes.
:shock:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All I see is a few more buttons at the bottom of the posts. Thanks for all you guys do, Mike, Chris and the whole gang....guess it's time for another donation!