• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mutt Multifuel Engine Information

nattieleather

I use to have a neighbor who was a mechanic at a warehouse that used forklifts that had the civilian version of the M151 motor in them. Looking at that picture my gut feeling is that this is one such engine set up to run on other fuel sources. Maybe propane? The tow-motors he worked on ran on propane and he said that they had a weird intake manifold.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know anything about that engine, but it is being listed by John Murray (TNJ Murray). John knows quite a bit about MUTTs and has a serious inventory of MUTT parts. So, if he says it is a multifuel engine intended for a MUTT, I believe him.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks