• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month - October 2016

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
MV of the Month - November 2016

:tank:Welcome to the November 2016 MV of the Month Nomination Thread!

To submit a nomination the rules are simple:

1. - You may nominate another SS Members vehicle (please ask the member first), or your own. Please do not nominate non- SS member vehicles.

2. - ONE good photo must be submitted with your nomination. (Not a link) You are allowed and encouraged to post multiple pics of your vehicle once the "VOTE" thread opens and the campaigning/voting begins....But not here.

3. - Previous winning vehicles from the current year cannot be re-nominated.

4. - One vehicle nomination per member per month (It's to keep things fair).

5. - We are limited to 20 vehicles per month for the contest. Once we get 20 vehicles nominated OR at 20:00hrs (8PM) on 15 November 2016, (whichever comes first), the nomination thread will close and the "Vote Thread" will open as soon as The Boss can open it. All times listed are Eastern Standard Times.

6. - Please do not "campaign" for your favorite MV on this thread...wait for the "Vote Thread" then have at it!!

Now come on folks, let's see those beautiful MV's you have so we can all enjoy them. :tank:

Last edited:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They say doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result means you're crazy. So...

IMG_4271.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I respectfully withdraw my nomination of my M151A2. I actually just nominated it as a filler and to show off Zout's work on it. Also, I do not wish compete against a very good friend who also has a vehicle nominated this month.:beer:

Attachments

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Aight y'all.

How can you POSSIBLY pass by your favorite MV and not consider spending a few minutes snapping a pic and posting it here so the ole warhorse can have it's chance at fame?:shrugs:

Now come on troops...get with it!!:papabear::papabear:

Last edited:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeh come on guys. I might have a chance if we split the vote enough ways. If it's just me and PB I might as well throw in the towel now.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Yeh come on guys. I might have a chance if we split the vote enough ways. If it's just me and PB I might as well throw in the towel now.
No way Bro!! Heck I'll even vote for your truck unless something else comes along that I like better...so far you're winning though.:beer:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
So...on the 4th day of the thread the count is still only 2.:roll:

Bow your heads in shame SS Members!! Some day you will look back in shame!!:tank:

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK now y'all we're nearly half way thru the nomination period with only 5 nominations.aua

Now let's get busy folks!:tank:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks