• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month September 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think @chucky is worried about politicking this month because a lot of his secrets came out last month....
Ah the puppy killer /child slave labor kingpin has jokes !!!! Theres no need for me to run again everybodys seen my stuff give someone else a chance to get on the calendar i had my 15 min of fame ! I couldnt even go out to eat or shopping that droves of people wanting to get a selfie with me or my autograph and the groopies OMG the women just treated me like a piece of meat to have their way with ! I know how Elvis felt now !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had this idea come to me tonight while having dinner so im going to throw it out there for general consumption !

And this might be an old or non - dooable but seeing the sluggishness the last few months in the MVOTM what if to make the calendar more consumer balanced if we broke all 12 months down to a more specific parameters. To give the owner of the calendar a great selection of whats all in STEELSOLDIERS

And this is just the first draft yall decide yea or nea ! And i may be missing something butt seems to not change/make more work for overseers if so not my intention at all !

SO Jan (all of the jeep class) Feb (all of the cucv/pick-ups/blazer/suv class Mar (all 700 series and variants / Dueces M 35 ) Apr (800 ser ect ) May (900 ser ect) Jun lmtv (all variants) Jul Fmtv (all variants Aug Armored ( Any armored veh ) Sep Mtvr (all variants) Oct 10 TON (all heavy truck/tank haulers ) Nov Trailer ( any military variant ) Dec Humwv (all variants !!!! And this is just a thought i had and seemed to me we dont wind up with 7 or 8 months of the same type truck month after month hanging on our wall at home and work !

So if yall dont like the idea tell me to pound sand ! Just trying to wake up/ freshen up a great idea with some fresh air .

Last edited:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I had this idea come to me tonight while having dinner so im going to throw it out there for general consumption !

And this might be an old or non - dooable but seeing the sluggishness the last few months in the MVOTM what if to make the calendar more consumer balanced if we broke all 12 months down to a more specific parameters. To give the owner of the calendar a great selection of whats all in STEELSOLDIERS

And this is just the first draft yall decide yea or nea ! And i may be missing something butt seems to not change/make more work for overseers if so not my intention at all !

SO Jan (all of the jeep class) Feb (all of the cucv/pick-ups/blazer/suv class Mar (all 700 series and variants / Dueces M 35 ) Apr (800 ser ect ) May (900 ser ect) Jun lmtv (all variants) Jul Fmtv (all variants Aug Armored ( Any armored veh ) Sep Mtvr (all variants) Oct 10 TON (all heavy truck/tank haulers ) Nov Trailer ( any military variant ) Dec Humwv (all variants !!!! And this is just a thought i had and seemed to me we dont wind up with 7 or 8 months of the same type truck month after month hanging on our wall at home and work !

So if yall dont like the idea tell me to pound sand ! Just trying to wake up/ freshen up a great idea with some fresh air .
INTERESTING...
Four hours and ZERO comments until mine here at about 15 minutes after midnight...

ToddJK

I like Chucky's idea, but that would mean more people need to get involved. Seems like some months, there are quite a few entries, other months, not many. Need to find a way to get people to want to be involved, perhaps some kind of award or prize for the months winner. The idea could be anything really, free membership for the following year, SS coffee mug or a t-shirt, or a free calendar with their truck in it, ect. Maybe even a raffle, $5 a person, and however many people enter, ten for example, that would be a $50 gift card to a certain restaurant or Amazon, prepaid card of some type. Whatever seems feesible to get more members to participate.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Poll is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks