• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MVCC pics Elizabeth, CO car show

70deuce

The Military Vehicle Collectors of Colorado (MVCC) had a few of the bigger iron units out at the annual classic car show in Elizabeth, CO (SE of Denver) on Saturday May 2nd. Weather wasn't the greatest, about 40 and trying to rain. Good setting for the trucks. Played with the wrecker a little. No pics of the classic cars included here, just the "good" stuff.

Attachments

itsjustdan23

HAHAHA to much fun Phil. Thanks for bringin your toy in today! Looks like ya'll had a lil fun out there. The folks come look at your guys setup too? I hope they didnt ignore you guys for bein big and green and not trailer queens.

70deuce

Dan, no we had a a good number of people come by. The cars were close by. Just don't see them in the background. The crowd was down a little from last year but we had many stop by. And thanks for the help with the car parts.

itsjustdan23

Anytime you need something let me know. You already know I can get some of the filters for the M35's. Id like to come out sometime when you and I arnt so busy and take a look at your other trucks. when you pulled up today my heart started beatin lol. I wanted to jump in and take it for a spin hahaha.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks