• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MVPA Nationals parts list

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Is there a thread on what you want or will be bringing?

Anyone want a good used deuce cover with bows and staves?

I will think of more soon.

Michael

I need the following deuce parts:

M35 flasher
M109 shop van parts
all of the lights in the box plus one extra 24v light
24v power supply cable and circuit breaker mounted on Rt front of box above gas tank
latch bar upper and lower for the back door
battery box fiberglass
J bolts for battery tray

inside part of cab heater excelent take out or nos

Attachments

gimpyrobb

24v power supply cable and circuit breaker mounted on Rt front of box above gas tank

I have this! I will bring it for you. lawn vender space 35a or 36a, can't remember.

kipman

Army sweats, tow straps,duffel bags, filters, parachutes of all sizes,camo tape, the list will be long. still not employed, hope to hit a home run at the show.:p

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Bringing tow bar, butt load storage boxes, 4 WWII jeep combat rims, 2 dodge VC rims, 3/4t M116 generator trailer, M105 trailer , 7' tent poles, latrine screen sets in the crates, light weight maintenance tent and loose odds and ends.
Anybody need 2 11.00 X 18 tires , drop side duce head ache racks with bow corner stowage racks, liners for a GP med or large tent? PM me and I'll toss those in to.
I'm around the corner from Gimp in the grass 47A

Attachments

Last edited:

ida34

Bringing tow bar, butt load storage boxes, 4 WWII jeep combat rims, 2 dodge VC rims, 3/4t M116 generator trailer, M105 trailer , 7' tent poles, latrine screen sets in the crates, light weight maintenance tent and loose odds and ends.
Anybody need 2 11.00 X 18 tires , drop side duce head ache racks with bow corner stowage racks, liners for a GP med or large tent? PM me and I'll toss those in to.
I'm around the corner from Gimp in the grass 47A
Got your email. Put me down for one GP Medium liner and I will see you there.

Chuck

ida34

Anyone have the pins that hold the side rack to the front rack at the front of the troop seats on a dropside Deuce? I got pins from Tractor Supply but want to keep it real.

ida34

Almost forgot, I also need a brake cable for M101A1 trailer if anyone has one. A2 is different and will not help me.

Chuck

54reo

I need to find a set of the Deuce soft top supports. (The round tube sections above and behind your head when sitting in the seat.) If anyone has them...

ida34

Almost forgot, I need racks for M101 trailer even if they are in bad shape. I am looking for bargain basement not solid gold. If you got something let me know.

gimpyrobb

Just found two sets of Hemtt bows and staves. All metal for those of you that don't want to worry about bow/stave rot or sagging. A little surface rust but all in good condition otherwise. Got a 3 piece poly cover too. Brand new. Not sure this is for sale just yet.

gimpyrobb

Just got a complete turbo conversion kit. C turbo. From airfilter to stack tip. $500

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks