• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV's in transit

spotted a few MV's wednesday in a motel lot. 1 what i thought to be a Hemit. #s were WPOFK9------3807E------C52. 5 tractors. 4 of them had CCC on top of radiator and AM GENERAL on hood sides. all of these had ramps and a roller on rear frame and pretty decent size drag winch tucked behind cab. 2 of these were pulling 3 axel low boys. and last but not least a 900 series tractor. some of the #'s on tractors were 38107E A55, NPO3RG B56, 438-107-B56, G3BDE 113-3, 746MT BN1072. I have not a clue what any of these #'s stand for !! CCC was Crane Carrrier Corp. must be tied in with AM GENERAL ? cool looking tractors. look a bit more road friendly than our XM818. oh yea the 900 tractor had 1400 singles. and the hemit had a small folding crane on rear. sorry camera was in pickup. not that i know how to post pic's anyways.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks