• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mvs pump parts

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
does any body know where i can get these parts for this mvs ip, this ip goes to a 816, im going to put to install it on my 819

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
ya, i know , i hit summit before i put the pics, then found out that i cant post pdf pages converted to paint. i only wanted to post ONE tm page, not the whole d@@# pdf file, so i tried to save the page to paint then post the paint page. get a BIG notice saying "NO BMI ENDINgS ALLOWED" so how do you post apage from a tm thats in pdf

beaubeau

hey73m819, while U R into the fuel system of 819, would U have the # for the fuel filter on a 818? cannot seem to find anything right now. My truck is lacking fuel so I thought I would put new fuel filter to start, Thanks , Phil

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
napa number---------3401
NSN-------2910-00-152-2033, made by kaydon corp.,#C220086
i have both napa and oem, i found the oem on ebay for $10 a peice, i brought all he had, napas are pricey

beaubeau

Thank you both 73m819 and Timntrucks. I had this truck running fine until I had to move a Skidder with it couple days ago, and it was running out of fuel at the fuen filter. The issue could be ahead of the filters, like the line going to the tank. I work on it tomorrow. Thanks again, Phil.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
he made his own smilly face. nice clinto AKA the man came throught again. he is a very good member to help us less puter experienced guys out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks