• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MWD Deployable kennel

ketsueki82

I'm looking for information/manuals for the deployable climate controlled single dog kennels made by Garrett the numbers on the data plate are 961130D. I've hunted through the Army Publishing Directorate list but can't find the right section for the information.

Any help on the topic would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

ketsueki82

Yea I'm interested in it because I'm going to start traveling from place to place and there will be a few times that the dog won't be able to stay by my side as much as I'd like. The climate control is the feature I'm most interested in but the logistics is cool too because you have all that space to pack your food, leash, dook bags, a couple of water jugs, and pretty much anything else the dog needs in a 7ft by 4ft box that deploys into roughly 11ft by 4ft.

I think the roughly 8x4 space is plenty to keep a single pup in for the short time we'll be apart.

Worse comes to worse if the old lady kicks me out it will give whole new meaning to being in the dog house.

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks