• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MWO for installation of the M4 machine gun mount in M151

catamountinsp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for a copy of the MWO for installation of the M4 machine gun mount in the M151A2. I have already installed it into my M151A2 (once an MP Mutt so holes and supports where already present). I just want it for my reference .

Many Thanks,

RLTW

nattieleather

What I'm about to say is from foggy memory of working on these things 25-30 years ago and it's been a good 15 years since I owned one....but I thought the M151 floor between the seats has dimples for where to drill the holes for the pedestal mount and for the two legs that come back to hold it in place? If I'm wrong I apologize in advance, but that is what's sticking in my mind.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks