After swapping engines twice its finally running. The first engine was an engine i got for free and had a crack. I had a guy weld it but there must have had a crack internally.
I then installed the head lights i got for one of my other trucks in this one to try it out. I like the look.
My next to do is swap the front axle i have in one of my other trucks in this one. Its a dana 60 axle and with the last owner installing nova booster and master cylinder for disk brakes. The dana 60 disk brakes should work with the nova master (hoping)
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!