• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My '54 M211 needs a gasket set!!

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm pretty sure I've blown my head gasket on the XM-211. I've spen the past 4 hours searching everywhere I could think of for the Gasket Set. Do any of you M-135/M211 owners know of a source for these sets?

Thanks You for any help you can provide. BTW there 21 pages of for sale parts. Wow thats a lot of parts to look through!

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll look them up, thanks. I can't seem to get a brake (except for my knee). The weather this winter just aint cooperating. Can't even clean up the barn cause of the darn knee....:cry:

drlogistics

I have very limited mechanical experience and I was able to change the head gasket on my 211. It was the first (and only) head gasket I've ever changed. The TM's walked me through it. They've walked me through everything. Along with the wealth of knowledge from members here. Good luck. It'll go smooth.

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry for the delay, just saw your post. Technically (for now) no broken bones. Looks like a re-injury. Had to have work done on the knee twice and it aint looking good. Probably have to have another one. (insert nasty word here), I hate surgeries (12+ since the accident in 2005).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks