• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Beloved M944A1 S.O.E.R.T.M.

Arn369

I happen to be a millwright engineer that's been able to be blessed with having a M944A1 S.E.O.R.T.M. but unfortunately I have the ability of being permanently disabled. And I'm looking for all the help I can get in dealing with my truck. I would love to get some knowledge on what all the tools that came with the truck? The game plan would be a full restoration and bringing back all the tools that came with it and upgrading it to the 21st century with your help I may be able to make it a reality. All the help and information I can receive will be greatly appreciated. Thank you thank you thank you for all your help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks