• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Challenging MEP-002a's

LuckyDog

MEP 002 / 003 Compression test adapter

Jerry,

Any luck with the compression tester / adapter? I was working on my MEP002a over the weekend. Guy at the shop couldn't find an adapter to fit the glow plug. We measured the threads at 7/16"x24.

What have you found out?

I only need an adapter. Have all the other parts.

--Paul

Crawdaddy

Received my compression tested from harbor fright today. am working all through the weekend but expect to test monday and tues. got the unit running but very rough. Obviously needs a valve cover gasket to replace the one I just replaced and damaged.
jerry

Jerry, are you able to confirm if the 12 piece diesel compression tester from Harbor Freight has the required adapter to test the compression on my MEP-003?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks