• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My CUCV CARC paint

peace94

Ive had my M1009 for about 6 or seven months. And I have noticed after about 3 months the paint started looking like it was drying out and turning sort of white.. and I remember the guy telling me what to do.. So i would just go out to autozone and buy a bottle of blackmagic tire wet. And I spray it all over the paint and it would go back to normal for a few months. unless it has been raining alot.. its not a problem. I was just wondering what is the reason it is doing this.. Thanks in advance

wikallen

because it is old faded paint. And when you are putting tire magic on it, your are essentially putting a clear coat over it that will wash off in time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks