• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My First Deuce a Restored M135

Superdave

I would love to have a truck to play with. May be in the next year or two the Canadian military will have there new trucks and will be getting rid of there old fleet of MLVW's ( Canadian version of the m35 )

Dave

Attachments

Capt.Marion

having hear the prophesy "The better it looks the worse it runs" does the thing actually run? Just kidding! That is one nice looking truck! All it needs is some mud...

Superdave

Yes they are a bolt together rim. The Canadian military had the old split ring rims replaced on all of there trucks about 8 years ago due to some of the eastern trucks blowing the rings off the rims due to rust. In the east they use a lot of salt on the roads during the winter time to remove the ice/snow off the roads. They had a couple of the trucks blow the rings off due to the salt which rusted the rims so bad they broke apart. Due to that you will not see any of the older style split ring rims around up here as they were all destroyed due to a few failures and even the trailers were changed over. The trailers if were surplus will not have any wheel/tires on them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks