• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my first Deuce

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: another toy

The neighbors are going to start wondering about you man. Park it next to the 5 ton crew cab.

DanMartin

RE: another toy

Very nice!

Just curious...how does it tow with your Jimmy? Any twiddles to said Jimmy?

I have often thought of towing my deuce with my F350 (Dually, CC, tow-boss pkg). I would love to know your experiences hauling it...

Nice!

Good Looking Truck!

When I was at John Winslow's place (another Dodge diesel guy!) he mentioned he has pulled a 5 ton on a trailer with his Dodge. He said the Dodge had enough power but he wouldn't do it again with the lack of brakes!

Andy

bbf

RE: Nice!

it towed fine stopping was not so good between the truck and the trailer i was at a little over ten tons i have a 5 ton i am going to try to tow and most likey i will break something on the gmc

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks