• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my first deuce

cdo

just got this 72 m35a2 3 weeks ago with a bad motor. i just got a continental multi fuel engine with 800 hours. But it has a hercules engine in it now. I hope the continental engine is as good.

Attachments

BugEyeBear

Congrats on the new toy!

Looks good!

Make sure you install a good clutch assembly while you are in there. Might as well while you have the engine out.

cdo

got the motor in all i need to do is put on the air intake stuff on.the old motor has a hole big enough to put my hand in .

charlietango

congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of tinkering with big tools and heavy parts. the pay off is driving behind a honda civic and knowing you could go over it if you absolutely had to. :p

BugEyeBear

got the motor in all i need to do is put on the air intake stuff on.the old motor has a hole big enough to put my hand in .
You just HAVE TO post pictures of the destruction!!

We ALL hate it when things break, but I think that most of us enjoy a good "look what happened to me" story!

-Bear-