• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My GL pickup today

FrankUSMC

Not wanting to out do Armyman on the generator(GREAT FIND!!!).
Today got 8 sets (16) tow bar body clamps. This is the towbar clamp (adapter) that has the chain that goes around the axle for the towbar. They are made by Rock Island, and are still in the packages!Never touched sence the day they were made. Very heavy.
Down side I just got rid of all my tow bars.....
Up side, you guys can talk me out of them!
I will put them in the classifieds tonight at $75 a set. 6 sets remain as two sets are all ready spoken for.
PLUS! I can have Carbee bring them to Aberdeen to save on shipping (God bless him).
Thanks.
One of the few, Frank

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I want a set, can you ship to 72764? I don't get out much!
James G.

PS: These will fit a medium tow bar, do they attach directly to the bar or will I need another "attachment".

2deuce

When you ship those babys use a flat rare box from the USPS. $8.40 no matter the weight anywhere in the USA. I'd be interested in a set too if they aren't all gone already.
Thanks,
Greg

FrankUSMC

I will try to answer some quistons.
2 deuce, I will try to call my post office today and ask about the $8.40 shipping.
Rumblecat, they look like they hook right on the the tow bar.
Gimbyrobb, the chain looks like two chains joined together in the middle.
I would like money orders.
**also** if you want a set brought to Aberdeen, let me know. Today is Saturday and Garbee is coming down to see me tomorrow (Sunday).
One of the few, Frank

FrankUSMC

This is were I am now. I will be getting back to every one with a shipping costs. Just to give you an idia, the set wieghts in at 50 pounds.
The flat rate at the post office for me is a no go, just do not trust it and I can only get one clamp in a box, so you would be paying douple. I think you would only end up getting a rip open box (this has happened to me on heavy items shipped by the post office)
I will e-mail every one back this week.
Thanks.
One of the few, Frank

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks