• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my junk

mucekok

LMAO. I have a live in GF and she has a daughter. ONE OF OUR FIRST DATES WAS IN THE DEUCE!!! It was a done deal when i let her drive it to her friend's house. Now how PWT is that?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
:beer:

mucekok

have some more pics of the bob-a-deuce project and its engine swap. didn't have any luck posting multiple pics. help?...

mucekok

gotta keep her. dunno where i'd find anyone else to put up with my habits. we drove the deuce to the beach in july heat here in texas... about 2 hours of pure torture... with no complaints... laid the jeep on its side in a ravine in the middle of a mosquito farm... no complaints... broke windshield in 'burban when her head hit it... no complaints... and i can't seem to remember what happened the last time we took the bob-a-deuce out... but i sure felt like crap the next day... have lots of great pics to share, but don't want to start a new post for each one. still haven't had any luck posting multiple pics...

JohnnyReb

Re: RE: my junk

mucekok said:
gotta keep her. dunno where i'd find anyone else to put up with my habits. we drove the deuce to the beach in july heat here in texas... about 2 hours of pure torture... with no complaints... laid the jeep on its side in a ravine in the middle of a mosquito farm... no complaints... broke windshield in 'burban when her head hit it... no complaints... and i can't seem to remember what happened the last time we took the bob-a-deuce out... but i sure felt like crap the next day... have lots of great pics to share, but don't want to start a new post for each one. still haven't had any luck posting multiple pics...
Does she have a sister? :p (How 'bout a cute brother?....gettin' less picky in my old age..... rofl )

houdel

Re: RE: my junk

mucekok said:
haven't had any luck posting multiple pics...
After you enter the info for your first picture, hit "Preview", do NOT hit "Enter". The preview will display your text and the first picture, and there will be another blank "Add an Attachment" box to enter your second picture. Repeat cycle (add picture, preview, add next picture, preview, etc.) until you have entered all your pictures or you have reached the max number of pictures for a single post (about 8-10 pictures per post, not sure of the actual limit).

While in preview mode, the pictures are in reverse order - the last picture entered is displayed first. When you hit submit, he pictures will be displayed in the order entered - the first picture entered will be displayed first etc.

What tires and wheels do you have on your Deuce?

superburban

HOLD IT! Are those rockwells under your 'burban?

Do you have any detail pics on the back of the burban? I would love to see how you chopped the top. I have been very close to hacking the top off of mine more than once, but I allways chicken out. Please, please, show me some closeups of the back, and more specifically, the tops of the bed caps.

PS: Love the green iron!

mucekok

here are some pics of the chopped top on the burban. and yes, those are rockwells under it. with yet another set of 395/85R20's on USA 6X6 wheels.

Attachments

superburban

OH MAN! I have to get out the sawzall! That would be a great mod on my burb! (The "chop the top" thing, not the Rockwells. I have to drive mine to work every day!)
Thanks for the pics!

PS: How do you control the rear stearing? A simple 3-position toggle switch? A variable hydaulic valve?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks