• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my little wrecker stuck

Jakob

Looks like you were dragging your axles in the mud. Once that happens, you're pretty much done for. Nice recovery though! Are those XL's underneath all that goop?

ida34

Did you squeeze those tires on the stock rims? I think the standing water might have been a clue. I think you just stuck it for fun.

SrIrie

Were you able to strait pull it or did you use a snatch .....................................block
:popcorn:

rizzo

Jakob, I could still move the truck back and forth. yes XL's

Ken, about 2-3 months ago. the motor is so weak I don't even take it out on the road.

chuck, yes stock rims, just like my other deuce

Sr Irie, straight pull to a tree. I used almost the whole length of cable. used high gear in the PTO. I had to rev the motor at the end as I was climbing out of the muck. It dragged me through a couple truck lengths of that muck.

Beast, ????

rockman

Looks like you used almost all of your cable. With it mostly off the drum, did it pull easy? Glad it was a sunny day and not a down pour.

CliffW, I think I know those girls...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks