• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M123s for sale

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
10 bucks a pound? I'm scrapping my 2007 jeep and 2004 dodge right now! I could scrap a deuce and buy a house! 15k lbs X 10.00 = $150,000 :lol:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Gosh I hate to let the GOER, M816, Guntrucks, deuces, 5tons etc etc., go but that kinda money will let me retire and have beer money forever. At that rate my poor old raggety MV's just became worth over a million dollars:)
When I take the stuff to the scrapper I'm gonna give him Wreckerman's name and ph# and say he will guarantee the price:roll:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Future note for Steel Soldier reference:

Thou shalt not let Wreckerman do math, especially when vintage military vehicles are involved.
Thou shalt not let WM do math - PERIOD.

I just unbolted my shop vice to get money to buy the wife a new diamond ring.............................................

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Don't shoot the messenger

AMG I know how much you love those 10 tons and they are few and far between.
Not many folks have the assetts to purchase, transport and restore something that large.

If push comes to shove...I hope you will consider selling them to a logging outfit or parting them to keep others running than to see them scrapped.

AMGeneral

Yeah,between the 2 10 tonners minus the tire/wheels that's 48,000lbs of "cut steel" which is going at $8 per 100 lbs that makes these 2 worth $3840 in scrap right now.

And that's not counting the 2 150 lb copper radiators I have for em as well,at $2 per lb that's another $600.

Very tempting.....

Last edited: