• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M35, first trip

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site! Nice looking truck.

Mackfire68

There are some restrictions with Antique Tags like limited miles per year( it can't be used as a daily driver) and can't haul freight, but I don't plan on doing any of that anyway. And besides who would know. Lifetime registration and NO PA Inspection. Insurance is under $100. What a great hobby.

rockman

PA registration

Yup, no inspection with an antique plate. Need to watch how much you drive and drive it in a parade once in a while. I agd mine for 6 years in Pa and never got stopped even with wood, sand, gravle, dirt in the back. Rules state you are supposed to drive it a limited amount but I never to stopped or questioned. My nieghbor back there added a hiab crane and hauled logs all the time.

Bill

rwelker

Mackfire, where in Enola are you located? I work on the Medic unit for the past 20 years but can't place where that picture was taken. I may have to come out and "inspect" that truck. Nice truck.

Angus1

pa.rich said:
No state inspection required? Are you sure? That would be good.
Its true Rich No inspection, But you can drive to parades and one day a week for fun, you can haul nothing in the bed, you can drive at night as long as all the lights work. Its 75.00 lifetime reg. with a 22.50 title fee. unless you sell it to some one who is not related. Then ithas to be paid again. There is a milage limitation, but since there is no inspection they dont know how many miles you put on it.

Mackfire68

rwelker said:
Mackfire, where in Enola are you located? I work on the Medic unit for the past 20 years but can't place where that picture was taken. I may have to come out and "inspect" that truck. Nice truck.

Picture was taken on Tower Road in East Penn Township, truck is parked off of Orrs Bridge Road in Hampden Township. I run with Co 30 Cumberland Co.