• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M818 don't fit in the garage!! :)

MilitaryRestoration

RE: My M818 don

very random...thats exactly what I did today to my 818... went out and cleaned her all out...took all the euc requirement tags off and the demil price tags... regreased everything, top'd all the fluids off, check all lights again and replaced some interior dash lights, fixed the air line coming off the top of the compressor as it had blown itself off, tightened all the hose clamps I could find (man there are a lot hehe) and just checked over everything...too busy to take pics though :-/ so u one up'd me :)

70deuce

Most every single hose clamp on mine was loose but there were no leaks anywhere. Lucky. This one didn't need anything but a comete grease job, oil change and coolant change which I did today (coolant). These Cummins contain gallons of fluids!!! Not something serviced every 3000 miles with the current prices of stuff. Everything worked on this truck. One thing I'm glad I checked was the toe-in. It was set at 3/4 inch toe out!! Not good for tire wear. Corrected that and it definitely feels better at speed.

Phil

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial

It looks like you are getting ready to move the house.... at least in a couple of the shots, they remind me of the days when I worked for a house moving company prior to going into the Army. Big truck small house... house is moving.

70deuce

To wreckerman893, the new shop thing was the real purpose of this. Needed to show wife how bad we need a nice shop with an overhead crane that could fit this and all the other VIP toys er trucks we have including HER M37. Didn't work.

NB1944

Phil

You didn't expect to win her over with one sales pitch, did you? Keep trying! I'm sure she will want her M37 in the garage after she spends time working on it and fixing it up! That's when you bring up the subject of a new garage/shop!

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
O.K., how many spent more time looking at the girl on the poster than the truck? My eyes went staight to it.

Sorry. Been that way all my life. I do like military trucks though!

oifvet said:
O.K., how many spent more time looking at the girl on the poster than the truck? My eyes went staight to it.

Sorry. Been that way all my life. I do like military trucks though!
is it wrong that i didn't even notice, MY eyes went straight to the truck........ this really is a sickness.....

MilitaryRestoration

I had one eye go to the truck and the other eye go to two white covered objects hehe :) but still would take the truck over her... they treat you a lot better and dont complain when u treat them right... ;-) plus divorce is hard yes but no hard feelings or unwanted bs paper work...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks