• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My New M923A1

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hi guys, Just thought I would post a picture and a video on my new M923 I bought on Saturday and drove back to Memphis. It felt good to get another MV. Especially since the ex wife sold my last one. Was not to bad of a drive home averaging around 58mph. I did feel a little sad though putting $100.00 in diesel on prepay and it not even reaching the top. Or near the top. I have some work to do to it. few small air leaks I can hear in the wipers and some tires leaking down (O rings) I am assuming. Just not in the mood to take em off with it being 113 heat index outside at 10am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHDSMgEbb8A

Attachments

dmetalmiki

Nice looking truck. good acquisition. Glad you had a nice and faultless journey home. ( be safe, no more solo movies while driving).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks