• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my new M923A2

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wonder how you would know that Andy.
Could it be that you are going to be involved in all operations.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimp not yet been studying it can not find anything in trouble shooting that all 5 lights on steady with no over speed light.

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
hey coffey
check your pressure transducer under the dash that is mounted on top of the ctis manifold on the floor i bet it is bad/internaly shorted or maybe one of the wires going to it are shorted

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You would think the man was hooked on crack after driving mine for a couple of hundred miles! Addicted for sure.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Shame you couldn't stop by and pick up a big load of stuff headed south. ;-)

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes Steve it is I would have enjoyed seeing you and the Gimp again.
Where's the next truck gotta gotta have another one just don't think I stand it gotta have another one lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks