• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My newest investment 1969 m35a2

Bosshog74

Hello all, I recently purchased a 69 kaiser m35a2. I've tinkered around with it some but I've got myself between a rock and a hard spot. I've only got a bill of sale on the truck as of today 10-12-14. The man I purchased the truck from had the sf97 however it was lost in a shop fire so he has requested a new one that he states should be coming in the mail any day. Now I'm from Cali and done some research on this and know I will need a B license as the truck sits because of the three axles. I really want to bob it so I can get away with a class C. My question to you all is how should I go about the paperwork on this truck. The guy I bought it from got it from GL, has had the sf97 etc however the truck has never been publically registered or insured. Any ideas on how I should go about this? Thank you all in advance,
Ethan

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks