• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My title finally came

tokarev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Today the title gods bestowed a FL title to my mail box - its been in the works since November with GL :) No excuse now to get the M35 on the road.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
November......? I think I'm gonna be ill............

Congrats, I hope Fl doesn't charge a late fee like NM.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just won an M105 trailer in FL and I'm a FL resident. The day the EUC clears and they bill me, I'm going to FAX their SF97 junk to them without the authorization to bill me and advise them that FL requires them to provide a title to me, in my name in 30 days. I wanna see what they are going to say. With Joe trapp stirring the pot in SC, I'll do the same in FL.

1956_4x4

Re: RE: My title finally came

Recovry4x4 said:
I just won an M105 trailer in FL and I'm a FL resident. The day the EUC clears and they bill me, I'm going to FAX their SF97 junk to them without the authorization to bill me and advise them that FL requires them to provide a title to me, in my name in 30 days. I wanna see what they are going to say. With Joe trapp stirring the pot in SC, I'll do the same in FL.
Does FL title the 105 trailers? I know they don't title the 101 trailers.

Smitty

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: My title finally came

The better, they required a title on the last one I had. Best I can recall is anything not homemade gets a title but that might have changed. I'll check FL statutes.

1956_4x4

It has something to do with the weight and the 101 falls under the limit. I still was able to register it and get a plate, but no title. The 105 is a lot heavier and might require a title. I think the requirement was 1500 pounds, but don't quote me on that one...

Smitty

renovate7

I just received my FL title, via priority mail, and sent it back, per their request. They sent me a FL title showing GL as the owner and me as the buyer. They asked me to sign it, as buyer, and send it back and they would sign the back as seller and submit it to the state, who would send me the new title showing me as the owner...Couldn't they just have signed the back as seller and let me take it directly to the tag agency for a new title in my name, without sending it back to them first? I talked to Jean Payton on the phone, very nice and helpful, and she said they would submit it to the state as soon as they got it back and I should have a title in 12 days, "or so".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks