• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My trailer for sale

alphadeltaromeo

Yes...surely is the one I just got...lol...and yes, it's really for sale. With respect to free shipping to Michigan...if Lane ever comes to pick up his dolly *grin* then he can tow it back for you [thumbzup]

citizensoldier

Well if I come get it and pull it home it will keep on going to the North country. Sorry Dave.. I really do want it but am maxed out on OD purchases for a bit. If it had double doors in the back I could come get it and fill it with OD iron all the way back to Michigan. We will see.. When the money tree buds again I will check and see if you still have it..lol..
Rattlehead.. Do I see a road trip in your new tractor in our future? Wanna go to clinto's GA rally? Fill it up and bring back with some goodies?

Rattlehead

citizensoldier said:
Well if I come get it and pull it home it will keep on going to the North country. Sorry Dave.. I really do want it but am maxed out on OD purchases for a bit. If it had double doors in the back I could come get it and fill it with OD iron all the way back to Michigan. We will see.. When the money tree buds again I will check and see if you still have it..lol..
Rattlehead.. Do I see a road trip in your new tractor in our future? Wanna go to clinto's GA rally? Fill it up and bring back with some goodies?
I would love to, but I severely stunted the growth of my money tree recently :)