• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mystery Valve M932A1

GHall

There is a valve on the drivers side floorboard between the seat and door jam next to the belt buckle. Not sure what it's for, has 6 or so hoses going to it under the cab. Thanks! M932A1

GHall

That's what I would think too but there is a fuel tank selector on the dash on the bottom to the left of the steering wheel that seemed to be electric. Are there two switches?

GHall

Oh ok, it's all coming to me now.. I'm assuming to select the other tank I would turn the switch on the floor 180 degrees? Thank y'all very much for the replies! Bought the truck last week so still trying to figure a few little things out. I'm not much of a reader but since I found this forum I've been reading a ton...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try reading the -10 Technical Manual! It will help with all the basic operator information.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks