• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mystery Wires.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking at a M51A2. Anyone have a wiring diagram?

Can any tell me what the two wire leads are? They are circled in the white ring.

Is there something else missing?

Thanks,
Warthog

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Do they have circuit tags?

vinny-socom1

I'm sticking with the horn wires, if you look at left edge of the photo you will see the bracket where the horn mounts loose with no horn on it. I could be wrong but it sure does look right to me.

Vinny

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vinny, Do you have any pictures of the horn setup?

I had thought it might be the horn circuit breaker.

Tackettr

You don't need no stinking horn!! You've gotta get that steering fixed first so you can drag it back home! :-D:-D

My 817 is near Ft. Smith, at my dad's farm. I hope to get back down there to do some things to it. Still waiting on tricks to put the tailgate up. Guess we'll use his loader.

Good luck on you wires and recovery! You didn't hear it from me but I've heard M1075 has a M816!:-D

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks