• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

National USMC museum trip

nickd

Today I will be taking my 2 nephews from Arizona along with 2 of our friends sons visiting from Georgia to the USMC museum in Triangle Virginia. The museum is within a mile of I 95 just outside the USMC base at Quantico. This will be an exciting time for all 4 boys ages 10, 13, 14 and 14. The original plan was to trailer my mule with the 106 recoilless rifle and just show up. We would park it just outside the entrance to the museum but the record high temperatures for the day kinda nixed that idea. Maybe a return trip in the fall can be arranged. Pictures should be up next week.

usmctopgun

That's a haul, but the museum is well worth the trip. I've been twice, and will revisit when I go back to DC in Sept. Awesome place! Semper Fidelis!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks