• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NC Snow rides

MDSA

Just a few pics of the recent snow in western NC. It took a few tries to crank the Deuce since it was around 25. Let her warm up and took it out first thing in the morning. It did very well on the hills in our subdivision.

Then the boys and I went four wheeling. HAd a blast. They built a tall snowman in the raod that a drove over, but they missed the picture.

Attachments

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Brian looks like fun. Our sleet /snow started at 9:00 pm. Brian took the deuce out at 12:30 or so. Everybody always heads to the High School parking lot. Wonder why. This year there was a deputy there so no body messed up but he let folks play.I guess he knew they would anyway. I`ll add pics when B get back. I stayed in side.

Neil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAkK1rb_VLc

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks