• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need 4 M1009 photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

joho

Harrisburg PA won't let me put classic tags on my Blazer because of the lights and ALL of the lettering on my Blazer. They say if I take EVERYTHING off of it I can get the tags for it, I just need to send in 4 photos of a plain stock M1009. Anyone have any pics that I can borrow?

joho

the reg plates might be ok, but they wont let my put a classic tag on it with the police mp markings on it. all I need is 4 photos of a plain M1009 to send in and I can get the plate. Even on line I will still have to submit photos, right?

niferous

I just looked at your pics and your light bar colors are backwards. The red is supposed to be over the driver's side and the blue over the passenger.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Harrisburg PA won't let me put classic tags on my Blazer because of the lights and ALL of the lettering on my Blazer. They say if I take EVERYTHING off of it I can get the tags for it, I just need to send in 4 photos of a plain stock M1009. Anyone have any pics that I can borrow?

Asking for help to commit fraud, on this site, will not be not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.