• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need 5 ton mechanic in West Texas

Lee L

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy, folks ...

I need to get the transfer case replaced in my 923A1 ... I have a rebuilt Tcase, but no equipment or help to swap out the heavy SOB.

In your experience, would an off the street heavy truck mechanic be able, or even willing to do the swap? I foresee the inevitable comment of “we don’t work on those“. On the other hand, being in the middle of the oil patch, they do work on some wired stuff around here. I can, of course, furnish the TM.

Any advice would be appreciated on how to approach this.

Lee L

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was in Midland this time last year....oh well.
Sorry about that! :ROFLMAO: Midville ain't what it used to be ... too many people without the infrastructure to support them. Wife and I are working diligently to get moved to our ranch in Fredericksburg.

I'll start contacting heavy truck shops and see what I can find.

Thank you, Sir!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks