• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a deuce

dave wells

Some friends and me are wanting to get a deuce for a day for our senior prom. Prom is toward the end of March begining of April but not positive on a date yet but want to start trying to get one. We want to make a statement i guess you could say. lol :jumpin:

We would be willing to rent one some where around the Oxford/Anniston Alabama area. If someone is willing to rent one to us one please pm me. Im not sure what we would be willling to pay for rent yet but pm me and we can figure it out.

We would have an adult with a cdl drive for us so the teen kids wont be driving.

PS WE WOULD WANT ONE WITH TROOP SEATS AND COVER PLEASE (thats the only way we could convince the girls) if anyone might be willin to rent us one please pm me with details and we can work out details thank you!!

Last edited:

wb1895

I would be willing to bet that whoever rents their deuce, would only let it go if he/she was the driver.

If I was closer I would do it but, I live in NC.

paulfarber

How do you expect to cover insurance?

Figure that out and you have overcome the biggest obstacle.

All the owner would need to do is set up a GPS device and record your trip. Play it back and if you do dumb things you lose you deposit.

I would think that $1500 is a good deposit.