• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a few Bow Parts

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, somewhere down the line I either lost or had a few items taken that I need. Does anyone have 2 fiberglass staves and 2 deuce bow corners they would sell and ship me? If I had a choice on corners, would really like 2 with the latches on the side for the dropside beds.

Thanks in Advance!

saddamsnightmare

March 26th, 2008.

Dear Kenny: I may have 6 spare corners and two metal centers, unfortunately the posts are the wooden ones, which I replaced with a new set of fibreglass..... If you can't find anything else let me know and I can box em up for you & ship them your way.

Kyle F. McGrogan
E-Mail:
kyle_mcgrogan@hotmail.com

Regards,

Kyle F. McGrogan

jwaller

I have 2 new fiber uprights and new corners with latches for retainingg the bows. I dont know the differences between std and dropside.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Steve, I sent a PM to Wayne but he hasn't responded yet. John, you have exactly what I need. Let me know what you want for them shipped to 33470 and I'll send money. Kyle, do you want to sell the 2 steel bows? I'd be very interested in them as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks