• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a M35A2 and trailer brought from IL to OK

trider

I am buying a M35a2 and M105 trailer from Springfield IL and need it delivered to Seminole OK. It also has a spare engine, transmission, 3 tires and wheels and fuel tank in the bed. I will have the canvas top taken off so not to get destroyed during shipping. I will also have the trailer loaded into the bed of the truck. The trailer will need to be secured in the bed of the truck prior to leaving with the shipment. I am estimating the weight at 16000-17000 pounds. If anyone is interested in shipping it please let me know. I will me paying for the truck this week and would like to have it picked up either towards the end of this week or sometime next week. Thanks

trider

Yep bought the one I showed you in IL with the spare parts and trailer, now I just need to get it back to OK, I have been patient to find one now I am not so patient, I want it here yesterday. Haha

trider

I am scared to drive it back that far no knowing anything about the truck. The guy I am buying it from has not driven it far just around town etc. I was also told by a DOT friend of mine if the GVWR of your truck trailer and load exceed 26,001 pounds you have to have a CDL. He also told me OK does not enforce this law but other states do. I have access to a trailer with a GVWR of 25,000 but would be over the 26,001 limit.