• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a p-side seatbelt for my M1008

AJMBLAZER

I'll post this in the classifieds section but I'm currently waiting for my tranny pan ad to appear that I submitted almost a week ago. I figure this might be quicker.

I love my dog but she apparently got anxious/bored today while I was in Menards for the incredibly long time of...10 minutes. I now have two nice chewed up spots going about 2/3 the way through the shoulder portion of the passenger side seat belt.

Anybody have a p-side seatbelt that would fit a '86 single cab truck?

Burgundy would be great, cheap and works is perfect. The ability to have it here before Memorial Day is even better.

AJMBLAZER

The local junkyards up here are scammers. I figure I'll check around here and ColoradoK5.com and try and give one of us my money before I get out the lube and call the local 'yards.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks