• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a pic of front frame horns.

KsM715

Does anyone have, pr can get a pic of the front of the frame where the bumper and shackles mount? The fire dept. must have had a brush platform welded to the front and just torched it off before it went to surplus and i want to put a stock type bumper and shackles back on it.

Jeff

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go to M715Zone.com. Those guys over there are -715 series experts, and I'm sure a few of them have useless junkers lying around their yards. That's your best bet.

Kwai

As wolf said there is hope. I have a scrap front frame that I salvaged.

Fortunately, I keep my parts numbered for just such an emergency.

PM me if you are interested.

KsM715

Barrman, Thanks thats exactly the kind of pic I was looking for.

Kwai, Pm sent

mlwats1, thanks for the info I need a tailgate and all the rear bumper parts to. will call them tomorrow to see what they got.

Wolf.Dose

Vintage Power Wagons have a lot of parts, however, some run short now. About a year ago I tried to order a new transmission but the last one was just sold. I tryed to order a engine gasket kit: sold out! For your frame problems, I think, it is the best to contact Kwai. Try your very best to get the front end in a reasonable condition! Good luck!
Wolf