• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a Tow Bar

bodi044

Making a trip home with the M35A2 and was wondering if anyone around my area (Canton-Northeast Ohio) had a tow bar for the deuce I could rent or buy for insurance for the trip home...

Truck is in great condition and should make the trip without issue (knock knock) but plan B is always good to have. THANKS!!

gunboy1656

I just went through Canton a couple weeks ago with my deuce, that sucked. I am no help on the tow bar. but you would do better just getting the number of members along the way in case.

There are plenty of member in Ohio.

bodi044

Going from Grand Haven MI to Canton Ohio Sunday morning. Any members along the way that would be willing to assist if needed would be awesome!! I will have another vehicle and plenty of tools...

Trying to route away from metro highways and the turnpike.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks