• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a trailer for a fundraiser - Idaho or Utah preferably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My buddy and I formed a fundraiser for Mission 22 based around driving a 5-ton 2000 miles, traveling from Idaho to Texas. (Details below). We are in need of a trailer. 105A2, 1101, or 1102 something along those lines. Can't post in the wanted/for sale section, so I'll post here to see if anyone wants to lend us your ride.

Id probably have to buy it from you, since it will wind up in TX or if you are feeling generous a donation to Mission 22 (tax deductible receipt for full value provided). Or a number of other possible options exist. Partial donation, partial payment.

Anyone willing to to part with a trailer at a fair price? Or at a great deal for a good cause?

Ideally, it would have bows and tarp, but, we can work with a bare trailer. I have bows/tarps for these trailers. It would just save me shipping bow/tarp to Idaho.

Trying to keep cost reasonable, but want to do it right.

Our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Mission22Truck
Mission 22's site www.mission22.com

if you have an idea, I'll listen. I did check GovPlanet. No trailers coming up for auction in Utah.

Thanks. At the least check out the FB page, like it and keep up with our travels.

Thanks guys.

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone? I'll buy it, I don't expect to guilt someone into donating one! Ok, well, I kind of wanted to, but it is t necessary!

If if they had one for sale on GovPlanet, I'd just buy it. But nothing in Utah which is the only real option.

Just keeping this up near the top.

On on another note, what would it cost to ship, freight, (truck or rail) a crated trailer with bows off. I have a 105 and a sweet 1101 that I could build a pallet for and crate it onsite (or on my flatbed) and have it shipped. Anyone know? I remember freighting a big piece of farm implement a few years ago. Wasn't ridiculous.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My buddy and I formed a fundraiser for Mission 22 based around driving a 5-ton 2000 miles, traveling from Idaho to Texas. (Details below). We are in need of a trailer. 105A2, 1101, or 1102 something along those lines. Can't post in the wanted/for sale section, so I'll post here to see if anyone wants to lend us your ride.

Id probably have to buy it from you, since it will wind up in TX or if you are feeling generous a donation to Mission 22 (tax deductible receipt for full value provided). Or a number of other possible options exist. Partial donation, partial payment.

Anyone willing to to part with a trailer at a fair price? Or at a great deal for a good cause?

Ideally, it would have bows and tarp, but, we can work with a bare trailer. I have bows/tarps for these trailers. It would just save me shipping bow/tarp to Idaho.

Trying to keep cost reasonable, but want to do it right.

Our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Mission22Truck
Mission 22's site www.mission22.com

if you have an idea, I'll listen. I did check GovPlanet. No trailers coming up for auction in Utah.

Thanks. At the least check out the FB page, like it and keep up with our travels.

Thanks guys.
Can't help on the trailer , but you can post want ads without being a premium member , it's just For Sale ads you need to be a premium member to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks