• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need aluminum pull valve

coachgeo

I am missing the aluminum pull valve that lets the cab down. I have it capped off for now but would like to put new one on.
Does anyone know where to find one. Thanks
Suprman on this forum.

A wise man on this forum also said though that where things were left off/disconnected on these by Motorpool that is a hint there may be a problem in that area that has yet to be resolved. So proceed with caution. Hate to have the cab fall on you when you pull on the newly installed valve. Granted at times things are also missing as a rob from Paul to fix Peter. Hopefully it will be that case for this.

Last edited:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Are you missing the one valve or the whole manifold block? Post a pic. The parts tm has an individual breakdown of the manifold if you just need one small part.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
SPX 351293 is the valve 206104 is a check cartridge that goes in behind the valve and 300952 are the 3 o rings for the whole assembly. Its an air valve not hydraulic the cab shocks are air.
Will

reelclassic

Ordered the aluminum valve from SMO supply. Unfortunately the thread on the valve is 3/4 thread. I need a 7/8 thread. I must have the only LMTV A-1 on the planet with 7/8 thread for this Push/turn aluminum valve to raise cab. Does anyone have a manifold around and want to sell this part. Thanks

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have complete hyd manifolds. I think they are the same on the
A1 trucks. All my A1 trucks are 3126 though, C7 stuff can be different but I dont have any experience with them.
Will

coachgeo

Is it possible they sent the wrong valve? Check part#'s on box and the actual unit if it has them. It happens.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks