• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

proicemann

Banned
ok me and a friend just bought a m813 deuce and its sitting at the guys house we bought it from is it legal to drive it home without a take since i just payed for it and does it need tags in North Carolina plz help

Bo1

In Louisiana, you just have to have a bill of sale, and proof of insurance to drive it home I believe.. Might be about the same there. Call your state police office, and they can answer it for you.

Bo

**** I would not drive anything without good brakes***

There is no way that you should be driving this vehicle yet. First off there is no such thing as an m813 duece. Since you can't figure out the proper name for the vehicle or what proper documents are needed to opperate your new vehicle on the road please have it transported. So many things can go wrong with a big vehicle and put many others in danger as well as our hobby. Please remember every time you are on the road with that truck it represents the entire Military Vehicle Collector Community. Do the responsible thing read up and learn how to opperate it safely on private roads where there is no other traffic. Also if you dont know about vehicle maitnance have it taken to a shop that can look it over top to bottom.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can see this thread will go south quickly. But no one on this Internet site can give you legal advice about registration or insurance or titles or tags unless they are licensed in your state and I would trust it then either.

If you have brake trouble then post a thread about that for you M813 5-Ton cargo truck. (No, it isn't a Deuce.)

See the DMV/BMV for your state and any others you want to drive it through.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please use capital letters and don't use abbreviations like plz. What does plaza have to do with anything?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to SS.

So far, everything you have done, you've done wrong...

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Including sending a derogatory PM to the moderators.

Must be the quickest ban ever and certainly the most deserved.

To sum it up I don't know what a Deuce or an M813 is. That is funny since I have one of each sitting beside each other in my barn and even a drooling idiot could tell the difference. But I could be wrong.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm glad I did not go into detail on what he did wrong, I'm swamped, and that would have been a waste of my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks