• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Help on Reb Shifter linkage

ltdaniel

Getting ready to reinstall engine and rebuilt transmission and i have a Reb Shifter on it but had help removing it and did not take any photos of the linkage hookup.
Anyone have photos of the linkage or the install manual that shows how the linkage is connected?

Thanks for the help

Dan

292FARMER

The original linkage hooks up as original, the reb shifter should have a threaded rod that screws into a piece that sticks out top of the valve body cover should have a rubber boot around it towards back half of the valve body cover..if piece didnt fall down into the cover. I can get pics after work if needed tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks