• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help with pickup in Lockborne Ohio

Capehenery

I won two small Yammer Engines and I ma having trouble with the time allowed for pickup. If anyone close by could get them and hold them for a couple of weeks I would be indebted to them. They are not too large and looked to be still crated. In in Virginia but any where between here and there would be great.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy can get them next Wed if that works.

He will probably bring them to the BeefCo storage facility in Dayton.

If that works PM him: gimpyrobb

Stonepicker1

I won a couple things for me and will be at GL on Wed the 19th. I will grab them while there.
Gimp, I have an appointment at 11:45(Lockbourne) and 10:30(Groveport). Road trip in the works.

I need to make a stop on the way down and load up my other items at "swbradley1"s place if possible.

It will be a full, heavy load after stopping at swbradley1 place.:driver:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Hmmm, maybe I'll have you grab the crap I was going to get, and I'll drag your stuff out of the barn while waiting for you to show up.

I'll try to call this evening.

Stonepicker1

Gimp, I have an appointment at 11:45(Lockbourne) and 10:30(Groveport). Road trip in the works.

I need to make a stop on the way down and load up my other items at "swbradley1"s place if possible.

It will be a full, heavy load after stopping at swbradley1 place.:driver:
Can't make the trip this week. Setting up a new appointment for the following Wed.