• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need horn selenoid.......................

Brad

Hi Friends,
Here we go again. I needs some help. I have elec to the horn when I push the horn button. We have air in the line to the selenoid.
But when we push the button nothing happens.
I blew the hrn with a compressor when it was off, so I know the horn blows.
So I guess my selenoid is bad?
So, any ideas where to get one????
Thanks in advance

Gunfreak25

No reason why one from an M35 won't work. They both see 24V, the only difference may be in the threading, but that is easily fixed with pipe thread adapters available at home depot.

Torisco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
GunFreak25 sure is a ringer for Colonel Potter of the old M.A.S.H. series.

I know...everyone tells you that!

Love a Marine today!

Gunfreak25

The show is a little liberal. But it's still the best show ever put on television. Ever.

Pony pucks and horse hockey all the way. [thumbzup]

135gmc

The only glitch you'll run into is the electrical connectors - an M35 uses the new style connectos, while an M135/211 would use the metal-shelled Douglas connector. You can make up a short adapter cable easily.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks