• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Inspection: Hooks, TX

Westex

I'm going around April 8th. This assumes (and it is a BIG assumption) that my euc clears next week on a trailer I bought over there. If that suits you, pm me or whatever. Again, though, this is tentative on the EUC.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going around April 8th. This assumes (and it is a BIG assumption) that my euc clears next week on a trailer I bought over there. If that suits you, pm me or whatever. Again, though, this is tentative on the EUC.
The 7th & 8th is the closing date, cutting it a bit close. Thanks for the offer though. :)

Just came from there on monday, what are you looking at
Some items were just listed but PM sent.

If you need me to, I'll make a trip out there one day next week. Just let me know.
PM sent.

79driver

Possibly. If my EUC clears in the same amount of time my last two have it should be in the next two weeks. I will be picking up a duece. Let me know if i can be of any help.